Welcome to EMCL+
EMCL+ is the Erasmus+ Mundus Joint Master Degree programme in Clinical Linguistics, offered by
- University of Groningen
- University of Potsdam
- University of Eastern Finland
EMCL+ offers a 24-month full-time interdisciplinary and transnational university programme at the Master level providing integrated training in experimental linguistics, neurolinguistics, psycholinguistics and clinical linguistics. The aim of EMCL+ is to train highly qualified advanced students who will be widely employable. Not only are students excellently prepared for research work and PhD programmes in the above fields, they will also be widely employable in the R&D and clinical sector, thanks to the inclusion of representatives from these sectors as associated partners in the programme.
Both European and non-European students are eligible for scholarships.
- [2018-01-23] The EMCL+ Student's Handbook 2017–2018 is now available on this page.
- [2017-11-20] APPLICATION IS NOW OPEN. Please see the Admission page for details.
- [2017-10-31] The final version of the consortium agreement has been added.
- [2017-10-31] Alumni information is now up-to-date.
- If you have questions about EMCL+ please contact: email@example.com.
- Frequently asked questions (to be added later)
- EMCL+ Student's Handbook 2017–2018
- Erasmus Mundus Students and Alumni Association
- Info on EMCL alumni 2005-2016
With the support of the Erasmus+ programme of the European Union