Welcome to EMCL
The European Master's in Clinical Linguistics (EMCL) is an Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree (EMJMD) that has been running for over 20 years. The newest edition is offered by the universities of Ghent (Belgium), Groningen (The Netherlands) and Eastern Finland (Finland). We also collaborate with 26 excellent associated partners.
EMCL++ is a 24-month, 120 ECTS, full-time research master’s programme that provides students with training in clinical linguistics, neurolinguistics and psycholinguistics. We fund and prepare very talented and motivated students to carry out original research and to be widely employable in academia (PhD) and/or industry (e.g. neurotechnology, clinical sector).
- Requirements, applications and scholarships - here
- Modules and courses - here
- EMCL+ Student's Handbook 2020-2022 (attention: this handbook is based on the previous constellation of partners, for the upcoming programme, please check the course overview)
- World map and list of EMCL alumni (2005-2019)
- Erasmus Mundus Association (students and alumni organization)
- For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org